Shield your Tokens the Lazy way
This solid piece of hardware is the perfect accessory for token heavy board games and RPGs. Features customizable designs and a load of wood options, all at a great value.
- The Lazy Way. All Token Shields come with our exclusive Lazy Viking hardware - a four inch ball bearing turntable that allows the tray to spin in the most lazy way possible.
- Plexi. All Token Shields come with a recessed 1/8" plexi cover that is embedded with magnets to keep it in place. Works well for keeping your tokens safe when you decide to segue from the lazy way to THE CRAZY WAY. It also keeps your tokens safe between game sessions and doubles as a dry erase board for victory points.
- Size. Crafted out of solid hardwood, the token shield measures approximately 10" x 10" x 1.5". Wells are generous in size (approximately 7/8" deep) and feature ergonomically sloped sides for easy token removal.
- Designs. Choose from six unique well, bowl, or card based designs.
- Custom Center. Choose from over 12+ center sculpts to customize your token shield for your favorite game. Sculpts are recessed to allow center to be used for tokens as well.
- Table Protection. Rubber feet are added to protect your gaming table.
- Guaranteed. All of our products come with our Kick Ass Guarantee.
How much do these hold?
Board Games have a ton of different tokens. Fortunately, we have a ton of different designs!
- Six Well Capacity. A well in the 'Six Well' design will hold around 50 round cardboard tokens or 20 meeples or 10 polyhedral dice.
- Eight Well Capacity. A well in the 'Eight Well' design will hold around 40 round cardboard tokens or 12 meeples or 7 polyhedral dice.
- Four Well Capacity. A well in the 'Four Well' design will hold around 60 round cardboard tokens or 25 meeples or 14 polyhedral dice.
- Bowl Capacity. A bowl will hold around 30 round cardboard tokens or 10 meeples or 75 small chits.
- Card Capacity. A card slot holds 60 unsleeved poker sized cards or 25 sleeved cards. Note that cards cannot be stored under the plexi in the Token Shield.
Current lead time for this item is approximately 6-7 weeks. Shipping times vary depending on location. Need something sooner? In Stock Inventory is available immediately and ships in 3-4 business days.
In Stock Items Available Now
Experimental Electric Pink and Oran...
Cherry Star Token Shield
White Ash Farm Token Shield
Black Walnut Hammer Token Shield