This item has been sold and is no longer available. If you would like us to build a similar one for you email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference item #18762.
Black Walnut Valhalla Screen & Accessory Pack
Crafted in Black Walnut with Natural finish. Instill AWE in your players by having this amazing centerpiece on your table next session. Features Straight top cut and comes with matching Shelf, Dice Rack, and Plot Hooks accessories.
- Break apart magnetic design for easy storage next to your rulebooks.
- Each panel measures roughly 12" x 9", large enough to hold a full piece of paper and oriented in Landscape format to allow easy access to your players and table.
- Metal rods hold your screen together firmly and allow full rotation of each screen to fit your table and GM style.
- 18 embedded magnets on the back of the screen for holding 2 included Plexiglass panels for note taking or steel bearings for posting charts and tables. 10 bearings are included with every Screen.
- Inline initiative track along the top of every panel. Comes with 6 Plexiglass initiative trackers great for use with dry or wet erase markers.
- Each panel is crafted from 0.625" solid, kiln dried hardwood. Our screens are created from hand selected boards, banded together horizontally to prevent movement of the wood for a lifetime of use.
Speaking of Black Walnut, this species may lack the flash of woods like Bubinga, but in its simplicity it remains a classic that is highly prized. The heartwood is rich with creamy, purplish or greyish browns, ranging from dark to tan, and made all the more striking when it meets the equally creamy, very light brown to white sapwood. Native to the Midwest and eastern North America, Black Walnut is highly sought after for its appearance and how easily it is worked. The softest wood we offer, Black Walnut rates 1010 on the Janka hardness scale. Our Viking Lumberjack predecessors may have used this wood for higher end products. We do know, though, that walnuts were frequently used in dishes.