Mexican Rosewood Final Boss Valhalla Screen & Accessories
Crafted in Mexican Rosewood with Natural finish. Instill AWE in your players by having this amazing centerpiece on your table next session. Features Straight top cut and comes with matching Mexican Rosewood Dice Rack and Plot Hooks.
- Break apart magnetic design for easy storage next to your rulebooks.
- Each panel measures roughly 12" x 9", large enough to hold a full piece of paper and oriented in Landscape format to allow easy access to your players and table.
- Metal rods hold your screen together firmly and allow full rotation of each screen to fit your table and GM style.
- 18 embedded magnets on the back of the screen for holding 2 included Plexiglass panels for note taking or steel bearings for posting charts and tables. 10 bearings are included with every Screen.
- Inline initiative track along the top of every panel. Comes with 6 Plexiglass initiative trackers great for use with dry or wet erase markers.
- Each panel is crafted from 0.625" solid, kiln dried hardwood. Our screens are created from hand selected boards, banded together horizontally to prevent movement of the wood for a lifetime of use.
NOTE: This item leaves our shop within 2 to 4 business days. (Need it sooner? Email firstname.lastname@example.org). International shipping times are approximately 2-4 weeks depending on country. Please note: orders containing both In Stock and custom built items will ship together after the custom item is complete.
Hassle free returns, and a lifetime guarantee. We stand behind all of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied we will make things right. Learn more.
SCRY System Enabled! The SCRY System is a new feature that ensures you see every step of the crafting process completed in real time. Learn more.
IN STOCK Valhalla Screens
An Amazing Screen with Awesome Features
Instill AWE in your players by having this amazing centerpiece on your table next session. These mind blowing screens are fully sculpted and come with a load of awesome features.
Each panel is crafted from 0.625 in. solid, kiln dried hardwood. Our screens are created from hand selected boards, banded together horizontally to prevent movement of the wood for a lifetime of use.