Policy and Procedures
Our number one priority while we continue operations during the COVID pandemic is the safety of our team. Michigan lifted the mandated closure for manufacturers in May and has issued a complex set of guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID. We are closely following the state guidelines as we continue operations.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Taking team member's temperatures and asking a symptom checklist before allowing them to work.
- Requiring the entire team wear masks and providing them with plenty of sanitizers, soap, and anything else they may need to stay safe.
- Moving equipment and staggering shifts to prevent workers standing too close to one another.
- Restricting all tours, outside visits, and after work hangouts (unfortunately DMG Game Night is cancelled until further notice).
- Daily deep cleaning of the entire shop and disinfecting tools between use.
- Developing a no touch shipping and deliveries system.
- Halting all work related state to state travel and cancelling all trade shows.
What Can Our Customers Expect?
First thank you to all the amazing people who continued to cheer us on, ordered in stock, and sent us positive messages while we were closed. Your support was instrumental in helping us keep going during one of the scariest times this company has ever had. We are pleased to report that customer service is back at 100% and lead time and project fulfillment is back on track.
Looking Towards the Future
We want to assure everyone that Dog Might is still here and we are stronger than ever! There has been some stormy weather this year, but we are back on course for fun and adventure. Thanks for joining us on this journey as we sail to a brighter horizon!